Bridging scripture & neuroscience
to equip individuals to face life’s challenges since 2014
What’s the path?
Life’s a journey. There’s so much going on. It can be overwhelming and discouraging! What has happened in your life that has caused you to act how you act, talk how you talk, be who you’ve been? Have you ever slowed down enough to figure it out?
We all need to understand how our brain functions and how unacknowledged trauma influences our thoughts, feelings and behaviors so we can understand what is affecting us today. When you do, you can effectively move in the direction that will give you the results you want. When you don’t, you may experience one or more of the following:
- You feel like you’re stuck in an unhealthy cycle.
- You struggle with your personal or professional relationships.
- You’re quick to react and are angry often.
- You find it difficult to make sense of your emotions.
- You have a hard time making decisions or sticking to your commitments.